[Zombies] MBM needs your help-please!

-- Reactor -- reactor903 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 14:44:09 PST 2006

Likewise,

I work on a college campus would be very interested in even hosting a show here, im actually the AV manager at the facility we would love to have Jack:) we have ample stage space...but the PA is basically used for Corporate Conference, we have student functions here all the time like comedians and bands..mull it over Ellen its on the campus of Burlington County College in Mt. Lural NJ..but i know there is tons of red tape u have to cut witht he college but its a long shot jsut a thought..

Ken Dando

Meat Beat Manifesto <god_od2002 at yahoo.com> wrote: Since Chris started the conversation  about promotion, I am reaching out for your help to promote the  upcoming shows. The band needs all the help it can get! Chris has it  right, there is not a label behind this tour and it is difficult to get  the word out. Following are a few things that we are doing in the Bay  area:

   Posting details on local  event websites and on craigslist
   Getting fliers/posters at the local venue and distributing
   Contacting  friends that work at local publications or radio stations and  organizing interviews or asking their help promoting the  shows
   Sending messages to  your entire address book
   Calling local radio  and request tracks
   Posting messages in  relevant forums and news groups
   Sending messages to  all your friends at MySpace or Friends

                              If it is OK with everyone, we can use the Zombies list to share promotions that have b  een  successful.

              As always, thanks for your help!!!!!!! See you in SF, LA and NYC.

          Ellen