[Zombies] MBM needs your help-please!

bodhi imel odysseus_4life at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 14:34:07 PST 2006

I'm listening to Coil's "Ape of Naples" album...if you don't have it you should consider getting it.

  Anyway, send me a bulk of flyers, posters, whatever and we'll get the word out on the MBM shows in ATL GA and Chapel Hill NC.
  I know a lot of folks that own record stores and also some DJ's for the local college radio station (90.5 WUSC FM) here in (Columbia, SC).

  Here's the address:

  238 wild west ct
  Lexington SC 29073

Meat Beat Manifesto <god_od2002 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Since Chris started the conversation about promotion, I am reaching out for your help to promote the upcoming shows. The band needs all the help it can get! Chris has it right, there is not a label behind this tour and it is difficult to get the word out. Following are a few things that we are doing in the Bay area:

   Posting details on local event websites and on craigslist
   Getting fliers/posters at the local venue and distributing
   Contacting friends that work at local publications or radio stations and organizing interviews or asking their help promoting the shows
   Sending messages to your entire address book
   Calling local radio and request tracks
   Posting messages in relevant forums and news groups
   Sending messages to all your friends at MySpace or Friends
<!--[if !supportLists]--> <!--[if !supportLists]--> <!--[if !supportLists]--> <!--[if !supportLists]--> <!--[if !supportLists]-->
  If it is OK with everyone, we can use the Zombies list to share promotions that have b een successful.

  As always, thanks for your help!!!!!!! See you in SF, LA and NYC.

  Ellen