[Zombies] [D::N] #175

Digital::Nimbus info at digitalnimbus.com
Tue Feb 7 13:33:01 PST 2006

02/04/06 :: Digital::Nimbus [Show 175]
KUCI 88.9 FM, Friday Nights 12-3am (PST)

Playlist + Audio Archive ::
http://digitalnimbus.com/playlists/dn_playlist.php?ShowID=175

. Bitcrush :: Nimbus Effect [D::N] M/Cadoo
. Bomb The Bass & Lali Puna :: Clearcut Opiate Version [Clearcut] Morr Music
. Exillon :: Kollipy [The Keening Dithers] Ad Noiseam
. Autechre :: Cipater [Chiastic Slide] Warp
. N0nplus :: Take My Hand [Keep Me Here] Frozen Empire Media
. Danieto :: Inductancia [Cirugia Casual] U-Cover
. Prhizzm :: We Are Intimate Strangers [Mineral Series] Benbecula
. My Kill Jack's On :: Sunday Stomach [4 in '84] 2Playermusic
. Wisp :: Library Grey [In a Blue Face] Earstroke.com
. Scorn-Fury :: Dark Cults of Evil [Invaders] Rednetic
. Android Lust :: Dragonfly [Devour, Rise, And Take Flight] Projekt
. Samarah :: Blame it on the Rain [Falling Away] Zod
. Tstewart :: No Fun King [Living Exponentially] Merck
. Meat Beat Manifesto :: 10x Faster Than The Speed of Love [99%] Mute/PIAS
. Meat Beat Manifesto :: God O.D. (Eight Ways To O.D. On God Mix) [STS R.M.X.S.]
Tino Corp.
. Meat Beat Manifesto :: Radio Free Republic [Lovefingers/RFP 7"] Brainwashed
. Meat Beat Manifesto :: Still Falling [Dog Star Man] PIAS
. Perennial Divide :: Beehead (Instrumental Version) '86 [Unreleased]
Tapelab.org
. Meat Beat Manifesto :: Soul Driver [Peel Sessions] Strange Fruit
. Meat Beat Manifesto :: Love Mad [Now] Mute
. Milieu :: Journey By Heliodrome [Night Currents] U-Cover CDr
. Katoo :: 15, 16 [Megrim] Hymen
. Herrmann & Kleine :: Her Tune [Our Noise] Morr Music
. Christian Kleine :: Like The Clouds, Like The Sky [Real Ghosts] City Centre
Offices
. Milieu :: She Is Hallway [Night Currents] U-Cover CDr
. kataStatik :: Why? [Blow] Unschooled
. Yamaoka :: Nell [Hokkaido Loops 1] U-Cover CDr
. BOC Scadet :: Sel Alterat [Everything is Green, comp.] Toytronic
. Exillon :: Duhu [The Keening Dithers] Ad Noiseam
. Eight Frozen Modules :: Micro-Iconic Feature [The Abduction Of Barry]
Orthlorng Musork
. David Kristian :: Overweight Filter [Rhythms For A Rainy Season] Apegenine
. Logreybeam :: For Sophie [Autonomous Addicts, comp.] Designed Disorder
. Prhizzm :: [X] Id [Mineral Series] Benbecula
. Shep Meyers :: Monk's Dream [Cornerstone] Proxy

Pietrobot & Freakquency Modulator.
::
DIGITAL::NIMBUS :: Electronic Audio Freakquencies
http://digitalnimbus.com :: http://kuci.org