[Zombies] How to promote MBM's current tour?

Christopher Miller cervix at electronicsubsouth.com
Mon Feb 6 17:26:17 PST 2006

I'm promoting the Gainesville, FL Meat Beat Manifesto show on February 22nd
and am coming to realize that people either don't know who Meat Beat
Manifesto are or don't remember what they sound like.  I imagine the 7-10
year gap in touring (depending on where you live) and the dwindling of
national/international promotion  hasn't really helped.

What are some good sites I can reference for videos and audio to get people
back up-to-date and to help turn new people on?  These are the ones I'm
focusing on right now:

http://www.myspace.com/meatbeatmanifesto
http://brainwashed.com/mbm/
http://www.meatbeattour.com

I find that the myspace page is somewhat worthless, with only two songs up;
both from "At The Center".  Being that this tour has seemed to be more of a
"greatest hits" tour, maybe someone needs to reconsider what MBM songs are
their selling points.  On my local promotion page I have put up some of the
more recognizable and memorable "hits":

http://www.myspace.com/electronicsubsouth

Ideas?

Christopher Miller