Re [Zombies] F Yeah!

Brian Conner nyquist74722 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 1 09:32:20 PST 2006

I love what's there, but DO miss a bit what isn't...like actual "travel."
A 5.1 mixed track, alternate video tracks ("angles"), and bonus stuff could
have been included as well. I thought it would be about "travel" a little
more, ie: more locations, variation, "on the road" footage/images/ stories
etc... For example, Japan. ...? that's it?
It was more like attending that Chicago show than a "Travelogue."
Oh Well. I think the seeing NYC show was better as a whole than the DVD.
Far be this from bashing, I hope that's clear. I'm sure there are more
important projects in the works that require time and resoources...like the
new album!
Anyway, it was cool to see, and of course I have to own it...it's an MBM
release.
Now, if I could just hear those tracks on the Brainwashed 3CD without the
$30. ouch.