[Zombies] Re: Thanks, Jack!

Conrad conradycle at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 11 09:16:40 PDT 2006

Big cheers to 18 more, Eric!  1988...seems just like yesterday = )

Seamonkey <originalcontrol at charter.net> wrote:              Heh heh... I know I was being silly before, but I   echo you guys... it was cloud 9 for me as well and I cannot stop rocking   this Live disc!!!  So yes, all sillyness aside, thanks Jack from me   as well!!!  And let's not forget Ben and   Lynn (I didn't get no Pistel in   Dallas).
  Conrad, you say you've been a fan for over 1/2 your   life and it got me to thinking it really HAS been 1/2 of my   life grooving on Meat-y Beats and Manifestations.  That just   struck me as incredible... 18 years since I bought my 1st MBM God OD   12"!!
  Here's to 18 more....

  ~Eric