[Zombies] Re: Thanks, Jack!

Seamonkey originalcontrol at charter.net
Mon Apr 10 20:47:31 PDT 2006

Heh heh... I know I was being silly before, but I echo you guys... it was cloud 9 for me as well and I cannot stop rocking this Live disc!!!  So yes, all sillyness aside, thanks Jack from me as well!!!  And let's not forget Ben and Lynn (I didn't get no Pistel in Dallas).
Conrad, you say you've been a fan for over 1/2 your life and it got me to thinking it really HAS been 1/2 of my life grooving on Meat-y Beats and Manifestations.  That just struck me as incredible... 18 years since I bought my 1st MBM God OD 12"!!
Here's to 18 more....

~Eric