[Zombies] Re: Thanks, Jack!

Topher topher at france-techno.fr
Mon Apr 10 20:34:38 PDT 2006

Anecdote:

After coming out of the MBM show last September in London, I took the
bus home and a fight broke out between some teenagers.
One of them threw a beer bottle at his "friend", missed him, I
protected my head with my hands and the bottle bounced on the back of
my hand.
I was so ecstatic from the show that I just smiled at the guy. He
probably thought I was a psycho rejoicing at the thought of strangling
him and he ran off the bus.
Some people asked me if I was okay, and I had a big smile, saying "I'm
fine, I'm fine". They were more pissed off about him than I was !
I was still thinking of Helter Skelter and the visual fest I had just
been attending. ...And no, I wasn't on drugs.

So I suppose I understand the whole "Thanks, Jack" thing...

That's just the post-MBM show effect ! :)

Topher.