[Zombies] MBM tour - Cargo?

Mike Wennmacher silksmd at insightbb.com
Wed Sep 28 21:23:51 EDT 2005

Since I don't live in Europe, I have no clue what this is; but I just got
this email from Malicious Records pertaining to the tour -

PLUS: anyone who bought battersea shield might want to get yer bums along to
cargo this friday night - meat beat manifesto are playing and alex paterson
is dj-ing - and the malicious troops will be there

I'm going to guess most of you going know Patterson will be there, but just
in case you need more incentive... there ya go.

Silks