[Zombies] major label absurdity

Benny Sanches Benny_Sanches at digidesign.com
Tue Sep 20 11:00:19 EDT 2005

Same here Jon. I don't get it, at all. So they sent you this letter out
of the blue and you have no idea what they are talking about, yet they
want $7500? Is it possible they sent you the letter by mistake and
unfortunately have uncovered yet another corporate blow-below-the-belt
to the music industry?

Weird.

Benny