[Zombies] major label absurdity / mbm vids

Jon Whitney turbid at turbid.com
Tue Sep 20 11:07:23 EDT 2005

So, Meat Beat was on a Universal affiliate in the USA but Interscope only
licensed them from PIAS.  It even looks like the "Nothing" CDs aren't even
in print any more.  So, I can't see why I should have any problems showing
MBM videos on the big screen.

They are great videos.

Shame how the Shadow video ended up on the DVD but none of Ben Stokes'
1990s videos for MBM made it. :(  Helter Skelter caught the attention of
Howard Stern, whose opening montage probably caught the attention of the
Gap, who probably caught the attention of the people behind The Matrix,...

Thanks Ben!