[Zombies] Destroy All Humans (Videogame Soundtrack)

PR pietrobot at digitalnimbus.com
Tue Nov 29 18:33:33 PST 2005

MBM have two cuts available on the new Destroy
All Humans videogame soundtrack, info below.
You can hear a (low-quality) stream of "We Shall
Destroy You" by MBM on the Myspace page...

---------------------------------
Destroy All Humans TRACK LISTING:
01. Garry Schyman – Introduction
02.”Citizens of Santa Modesto,
”
03. The Crew Cuts – Sh-Boom: Junkie XL Mix
04. Junkie XL – Destroy All Humans Theme
05. Timo Maas Feat. Kelis – Help Me
06.”My Fellow Citizens,
”
07. The Elegants – Little Star; Static Revenger Mix
08.”Did You See What I Saw,
”
09. The Chordettes – Lollipop;Ursula 1000 Remix
10.”Good Day, John and JaneAmerica,
”
11. Walter Wanderley – So Nice (Summer Samba)
12.”If My Kitchen,
”
13. Junkie XL – Beyond The Stars
14. Meat Beat Manifesto – Mind Over Matter
15. Big Bopper – Chantilly Lace; Angelmuse Remix
16. Meat Beat Manifesto – We Shall Destroy You

Link up at MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/destroyallhumansst
The Official site http://www.lakeshore-records.com/destroyallhumans/
Buy it at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000BNTM6O/
And iTunes Music Store: