[Zombies] [D::N] #163 feat. Sonic Shadows *MIX*

Digital::Nimbus pietrobot at digitalnimbus.com
Tue Nov 8 23:50:09 PST 2005

11/05/05 :: Digital::Nimbus [Show 163]
KUCI 88.9 FM, Friday Nights 12-3am (PST)
http://digitalnimbus.com :: http://kuci.org

Featuring :: Sonic Shadows *MIX*
Freakquency Modulator and Xxon Mill join forces to unleash the fury
of the past. A trip into the nostalgic confines of the late 80's underground
scene (Industrial + Goth) and the darkened voids buried in between.

PLAYLIST + Audio/Image Archive ::
http://digitalnimbus.com/playlists/dn_playlist.php?ShowID=163

. Bitcrush :: Nimbus Effect [D::N] M/Cadoo
. Noise Unit :: Dry Lungs [Grinding Into Emptiness] Wax Trax!
. Front 242 :: Welcome To Paradise [Front By Front 88-89] Wax Trax!
. My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult :: The Devil Does Drugs [Kooler
Than Jesus] Wax Trax!
. Frontline Assembly :: Digital Tension [Gashed Senses And Crossfire] Wax Trax!
. Gitane Demone :: Incendiary Lover [Gothic Rock 1] Cleopatra
. Bauhaus :: She's In Parties [Burning From The Inside] Beggars Banquet
. Tones on Tail: Performance [12"] Beggars Banquet
. Fad Gadget :: Collapsing New People [Gag] Mute
. Skinny Puppy :: Vx Gas Attack [VIVIsectVI] Nettwerk
. Ministry :: Halloween [Halloween] Wax Trax!
. RevCo :: Beers, Steers & Queers [12"] Wax Trax!
. Front 242 :: Don't Crash [Back Catalogue] Wax Trax!
. X Mal Deutschland :: Incubus Succubus II [Incubus Succubus II] 4AD
. Skinny Puppy :: Testure [VIVIsectVI] Nettwerk
. Tones on Tail :: Christian Says [Pop] Beggars Banquet
. Meat Beat Manifesto :: Radio Babylon [12"] PIAS
. Front 242 :: Headhunter v3.0 [Front By Front] Nettwerk
. Skinny Puppy :: Assimilate [12inch Singles] Nettwerk
. Cocteau Twins :: Garlands [Garlands] 4AD
. Visage: Fade To Grey [Fade To Grey ] Polydor
. Chameleons UK :: Swamp Thing [Swamp Thing 12"] Deconstruction
. Legendary Pink Dots :: Blacklist [12"] PIAS
. Young Gods :: Did You Miss Me [s/t] Wax Trax!
. My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult :: A Daisy Chain 4 Satan
[Confessions of a Knife...] Wax Trax!
. Bauhaus :: Of Lilies and Remains [Mask] Beggars Banquet
. Meat Beat Manifesto :: Strap Down pt.1 [Storm The Studio] Wax Trax!
. Nitzer Ebb :: Join In The Chant [That Total Age] Geffen
. RevCo :: Stainless Steel Providers [Beers, Steers & Queers] Wax Trax!
. Cocteau Twins :: Blue Bell Knoll [Blue Bell Knoll] 4AD
. Chameleons UK :: Soul In Isolation [Strange Times] Geffen
. Virgin Prunes :: Baby Turns Blue [...If I Die, I Die] Virgin
. Meat Beat Manifesto :: Helter Skelter [12"] PIAS
. Bel Canto :: Shoulder To The Wheel [Birds of Passage] Nettwerk
. Legendary Pink Dots :: Golden Dawn [Asylum] PIAS
. Jay Migliori :: Desert Flower [Count the Nights & Times] PBR Int.

Pietrobot & Freakquency Modulator.
::
DIGITAL::NIMBUS :: Electronic Audio Freakquencies
http://digitalnimbus.com :: http://kuci.org