[Zombies] MBM Tour

Soli J dominofallout7 at lycos.com
Tue May 31 11:30:53 EDT 2005

> So my fellow NYC zombies, how many will I see at the Irving Plaza
> show? I was a DC Zombie for many years but know I'm back home and
> would love to meet up with as many of you as possible.

I'm not an NYC person, but I shall indeed be at the show on the 30th.  I plan to be at the very front of the crowd throughout the entire show and losing my voice for all the screaming and singing.  And I also have a few friends who are planning to be in attendance as well.

On album status: I downloaded the whole thing from emusic and am also waiting on my cd copy to show up.  Not only am I in heaven with this latest turn to jazz, but my mother, who also loves jazz but doesn't enjoy much of my electronic stuff, is also enamored of the new album. :)

Soli, who'll wear a name tag with pronunciation guide

The only myth that is going to be worth thinking about in the immediate future is one that is talking about the planet--not the city, not these people, but the planet and everybody on it.  That's my main thought for what the future myth is going to be.
-Joseph Campbell