[Zombies] Jack Dangers *Phone-Interview* 5/27

Rob Dub robbie_dub at hotmail.com
Mon May 30 11:28:05 EDT 2005

Thanks for doing this interview it was great! I loved finding out about how
Jack got his name. I always thought it was derived from the slang Jack
meaning Beat and him being Dangerous with one. What was his real name again?
Does anyone know if he sneaks things out with his real name?
Cheers, rob

For your weekly dose of Canadian music listen to Home Game.

Each week you'll hear the newest Canadian music and special interviews with
Canadian artist.

Sundays from 6-7pm PST on CFUV 101.9FM in Victoria BC and on the internet at
http://cfuv.uvic.ca

I am no cog; I don't even like the sound of it. I am an independent
contractor.