[Zombies] Re: [Zombies brainwashed 009

Soli J dominofallout7 at lycos.com
Sat May 28 17:24:28 EDT 2005

I actually got mine the start of this week while I was out in California, and been so busy since I got back that I haven't had a chance to fire up the turntable and actually listen.  I am psyched that I got copy 2 though, and the cover is a "reworking" of an old Madonna 7-inch sleeve. Most amusing.

Soli

The only myth that is going to be worth thinking about in the immediate future is one that is talking about the planet--not the city, not these people, but the planet and everybody on it.  That's my main thought for what the future myth is going to be.
-Joseph Campbell