[Zombies] Tino w/ Clouser

JJTar tarjason at msu.edu
Fri May 27 23:24:33 EDT 2005

>From a recent Boomkat update about a "moog" DVD:
The name that brought electronic music to the masses. A compelling
documentary portrait of Robert Moog - "the father of all things electronica"
Robert Moog has been inventing and building electronic musical instruments
for nearly half a century. Still active in his workshop in rural North
Carolina, Moog continues to shape musical culture with some of the most
inspiring instruments ever created. The film was shot on location in
Asheville, New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Tokyo and London, featuring
appearances by Stereolab, Money Mark, Keith Emerson, Rick Wakeman,
Jean-Jacques Perrey & Luke Vibert, Walter Sear, Gershon Kinsgley, DJ Spooky,
Herb Deutsch, Bernie Worrell, Pamelia Kurstin, Tino Corp with Charlie
Clouser, Mixmaster Mike and an eclectic mix of performers. Amazing film....

BTW--Got the 7" and new CD recently, both quite swell.  Vinyl plays rather
well, rather thick.  Fun sound to it.  The CD is still growing on me
however.
Sadly, I fly out of Detroit just days before the MBM show, and don't return
till shortly after.  Anyone want to pick up an extra copy of the "tour only
vinyl" for a long term MBM fan?  I'd be most appreciated.  Quite saddened by
the miss.  (I'm getting old and don't make it out to many shows anymore,
what with fatherhood and professionalism and general hermit-ness....but
would have ventured out for Meat Beat.  Sighs and double-sighs.)

JJTar