[Zombies] MBM Tour

Jon Whitney turbid at turbid.com
Fri May 27 10:11:59 EDT 2005

NY record stores kinda suck on the whole.  They're overpriced and
understocked with good stuff and overstocked with disposable
flavor-of-the-week overhyped tripe.  The progressive college radio
monsters WNYU and WFMU have been playing the latest Brainwashed 7" singles
(last week one as charting higher than the latest Autechre release and a
bunch of other big boys) yet no store in the five burroughs are taking the
records.  Shame.