[Zombies] MBM Tour

Volition Inc volition at optonline.net
Fri May 27 00:36:08 EDT 2005

So my fellow NYC zombies, how many will I see at the Irving Plaza show?
I was a DC Zombie for many years but know I'm back home and would love
to meet up with as many of you as possible.

And no I haven't gotten the new album yet, went to Earwax yesterday
only to find out they didn't have the album, although I did pick up
Jack's solo album, Loudness Clarifies/Electronic Music From Tapelab, so
not a total bust. I'm kind of disappointed with the record/cd shop
selections in the Brooklyn area (I'm in Prospect Heights). Anyway looks
like I'm off to Manhattan unless some of the NYC zombies know
otherwise. I will have that cd by tomorrow night....  ;-)

Cheers,

Ross