[Zombies] Re: [Zombies brainwashed 009] MBM 7"

Francesca fm at digitalchemist.com
Thu May 26 21:03:13 EDT 2005

The 7" is INCREDIBLE!!!  It is soooooooooooooooo  BEAUTIFUL...
Maximum respects to Jon for coordinating this release......
The tracks are Lovely, and the hand made cover is Gorgeous...
This Record will be Treasured, and handled with the most Absolute of Care....
I wish we would have bought multiple copies...

  Peace and Luv,
  Francesca

--
:: DiGiTaLCheMiSt : FrEAkQuENcY MOdULaToR ::
--=_+ MBM Historical Archive -_=--