[Zombies] At The Center in my player..

Benny Sanches Benny_Sanches at digidesign.com
Thu May 26 14:04:38 EDT 2005

Haven't picked-up my copy yet, but will later today. I was lucky enough
to get a preview of the album in the very studio where the magic
happened that created the album. All I remember is saying "wow man"
several hundred times in response to what I was hearing. At The Center
is yet another banger from the MBM camp.

I second the vinyl.