[Zombies] Re: [Zombies brainwashed 009

Knavishas at aol.com Knavishas at aol.com
Thu May 26 16:55:59 EDT 2005

I recieved my 7" a couple days ago and find it greatly enjoyable. Nice two
odd-ball tracks, and for being a guy who normally hates colored vinyl, (for
audio reasons) i really like the choice of gray. Plus my cover is #15, which is
two tones of silver with the apple logo in the center ... which i find greatly
appropriate seeing as the disc has a Silver Apples cover.
Being a MBM fan is becoming really fun again.
andy