[Zombies] finalized tour dates

GodOd god_od2002 at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 12:48:45 EDT 2005

Hello fellow Zombies, it is great that everyone is excited about the tour. I have heard some rehearsals and I have to say, it will be a set to remember. Alas, I have taken an oath of silence and I cannot reveal any of the tracks to be played—but holy shit!!!!!! It’s gonna be good.

I am doing some online promotions for the shows. I know several of you have mailing lists or experience with this type of promotion and I would very much appreciate your help. So, if you would like to lend a hand or have some interesting resources, please contact me.

I look forward to seeing you at the shows. I will be in SF, LA, Chicago and New York.

Cya at the center,

Ellen