[Zombies] finalized tour dates

Jon Whitney turbid at turbid.com
Sat May 14 18:46:44 EDT 2005

posted from the announcement list:

NEW ALBUM & FINAL CONFIRMED TOUR DATES

 A reminder that the new album ³At The Center² is released May 24th on
Thirsty Ear.

 And here are the final confirmed datesŠ.

Wed-Jun-08 / Vancouver, BC / Richards on Richards

Thu-Jun-09 / Seattle, WA / Neumo's

Fri-Jun-10 / Portland, OR / Dante's

Sat-Jun-11 / San Francisco, CA / Great American

Mon-Jun-13 / Los Angeles, CA / House of Blues

Tue-Jun-14 / San Diego, CA / Belly Up Tavern

Thu-Jun-16// Salt Lake City, UT// Velvet Room

Fri-Jun-17 / Denver, CO// Bluebird Theatre

Sat-Jun-18 / Kansas City, MO / Grand Emporium

Sun-Jun-19 / Sauget, IL / Pops

Mon-Jun-20 / Minneapolis, MN / Fine Line

Tue-Jun-21 / Milwaukee, WI / The Rave

Wed-Jun-22/ Chicago, IL / Metro

Thu-Jun-23 / Toronto, ON / Lee's Palace

Sat-Jun-25 /  Detroit, M I/ St. Andrew's Hall

Sun-Jun-26 / Cleveland, OH / House of Blues

Mon-Jun-27 / Philadelphia, PA / Trocadero

Tue-Jun-28 / Boston, MA /  Paradise

Wed-Jun-29 / Baltimore, MD / Sonar

Thu-Jun-30 /  New York, NY / Irving Plaza

There will be a second leg in July including dates in Texas. We will let
everyone know about these as soon as they are confirmed.

We will have cool new t-shirts, sticker and button for sale at the shows
together with plenty of great music including some exclusive vinyl!

Scott Arnebold who is promoting the Chicago date has set up a very cool web
site around the tour dates. Jack has already dropped by a couple of times!

www.meatbeattour.com <http://www.meatbeattour.com/>

HENRY JACOBS

On May 17th Important Records is releasing a CD/DVD package ³The Wide Weird
World Of Henry Jacobs/The Fine Art Of Goofing Off² by Henry Jacobs curated
and produced by Jack and Alex Artaud

This project grew out of several gatherings in Mill Valley, CA and Point
Reyes, CA over the course of a couple of years. Conceived as a radio
program, the CD was compiled, edited and mastered by Jack Dangers as a
journey through the found archive of unreleased tapes by Henry Jacobs.

The DVD contains three 30-minute programs, The Fine Art of Goofing Off, a
collaboration of experimental and playful animation between Jacobs and
artist Bob McClay, produced in the early 70's for broadcast on San Francisco
public television station KQED. Literally saved from the dustbin by McClay,
this is first commercial release of these programs.