[Zombies] D::N [playlist 138] 04/30/05

Jason jason at chocolateshores.com
Sat May 7 14:41:09 EDT 2005

hey.  haven't had a chance to download your list yet, but i'm looking
forward to it.  i love digital tunes, but i'm real picky and selective.
  most of my music is dark and brooding.  (black heart procession, red
house painters, sigur ros, mogwai, etc.)  meat beat manifesto has been
in my top ten though since armed audio warfare.  i'm having trouble
picking up stuff i like.  some of dj spooky is okay, and parts of dj
wally.  i really like the john zorn produced dropper album by medeski
martin and wood.  i don't know if this helps at all...i'm sort of
asking for help in finding appropriate digi. music for me.  any
suggestions?  obviously what you've got listed here, but is there
anything specific you could recommend based on my above likes?  i
really love the trippy ambient darkness of what dangers does, and i
can't find anything close.  well, thanks for any input.
bunny.