[Zombies] KUCI 2005 Fund-Drive (May 6-16)!

Digital::Nimbus info at digitalnimbus.com
Fri May 6 16:41:26 EDT 2005

Fellow Zombies...

As avid MBM fans, Francesca and I have hosted D::N
for over 3-years with hours upon hours of dedicated
MBM blocks/spotlights/giveaways and exclusives. Now
is the time to show your support as the KUCI Annual
Fund-Drive starts today through May 16th.

KUCI is a NON-CORPORATE & LISTENER SUPPORTED
radio station that needs your donations to survive.

It's pretty easy to donate:

** Click on http://kuci.org or call 949-UCI-KUCI **

Note: The banner at KUCI.org will go live tonight,
so keep checking the site if you plan to donate online.

FUND-DRIVE PRESS-RELEASE ::
http://igloomag.com/doc.php?task=view&id=1017&category=newswire

Should you decide to pledge, please be sure to
indicate that you're donating for Digital::Nimbus at
KUCI. This goes a long way in keeping our show
alive as well as the station.

Thanks in advance and hope to hear from you!

Dig the music kidz,

Pietro & Francesca.
Hosts & RPM Assistants
::
Digital::Nimbus :: Electronic Audio Freakquencies
KUCI 88.9 FM, Friday Nights 12-3am (PST)
http://digitalnimbus.com ++ http://kuci.org