[Zombies] we know jack (live poll results)

GodOd god_od2002 at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 13:14:49 EDT 2005

I passed the list to Jack. I can't say what he will do with the information, but I am sure he will find it interesting!

Also just an FYI, I would not be surprised if some Tino tracks make it into the set...

micah stupak <micah at benthic.cc> wrote:
okay everyone! here are your votes for what you'd like jack to play. i
got an even 20 submissions, so i'd say this looks pretty solid. i
crossed out anything not meat beat (i.e. those who voted for tino corp
stuff) and i dropped everything out that only garnered one vote in the
interests of brevity.

edge of no control 4
future worlds 4
now 4
10x faster than the speed of love 3
cancer 3
god od 3
helter skelter 3
it's the music 3
oblivion/humans 3
assassinator 2
circles 2
dog star man 2
dv8 2
electric people 2
funny feeling 2
i got the fear 2
long periods of time 2
she's unreal 2
soul driver 2

some cool surprises in there! i hope ellen or cathy pass this research
on to jack.

---
micah stupak
micah at benthic.cc
www.benthic.cc
benthic recordings - soundings from unexplored places