[Zombies] "Is it atomic?" sample

Pierre N. anapurna23 at yahoo.fr
Mon May 2 19:48:25 EDT 2005

Hi mister Nimbus, long time I want to send you mail ,
thank you for DNIMBUS !!!
I love your work on your mix radio !!!! Very nice ...
I working on music here in Paris, old fan of MBM ,
with vintage modular synth.. I'm doing teknoid electro
that I want to send material that you can like, I
think !!! Maybe I can send some MP3 or via a server
... like you want... Best regards NICOLAAX

--- "Digital::Nimbus" <info at digitalnimbus.com> a écrit
: