[Zombies] "Is it atomic?" sample

Rob Dub robbie_dub at hotmail.com
Sun May 1 12:54:54 EDT 2005

Hey,
So I was watching the Dr Seuss film The 5000 Finger of Dr T. and in it I
hear the student and teacher transaction which includes "Is it atomic? Yes
sir very atomic!!". It blew my mind the movie was great but I missed the
start so I think there is more that Jack lifted from this movie. My problem
is I can't remember which track he placed the sample into. I'm listening to
my old discs to right now but if anyone knows the answer that would be
great. The movie itself was pretty awesome too. It's about a kid who doesn't
want to practice piano and he nods of into a dream word where Dr T has built
a piano for 500 people and has banished all other music from the world. It
is live action not animated as you would expect from Seuss back in 1955 and
I'm sure it was an influence on Tim Burton.
rob

For your weekly dose of Canadian music listen to Home Game.

Each week you'll hear the newest Canadian music and special interviews with
Canadian artist.

Sundays from 6-7pm PST on CFUV 101.9FM in Victoria BC and on the internet at
http://cfuv.uvic.ca