[Zombies] drums of death

Shok EmergeRec at aol.com
Tue Mar 15 00:25:24 EST 2005

I saw mentioning of the Spooky / Lombardo release....

I heard this last week when I had a meeting over at Windswept who also
does Jack's publishing.  It is really great and it brings a spirit of
the classic MBM I always loved and goes in great directions.

I was surprised to not hear Lombardo go off like I imagined, but Chuck
D. is great as well as the other vocal guest and Vernon Reid is fantastic!

What I heard was not even mastered yet and it sounds very well balanced!
Hooray Jack!

If you would like to drop me a line, please use fda at newgrounds.com as
the emergerec email is not really used apart from this mailing list and
maybe a few other email lists.

There are certainly quite a few artists on this list and if you would
like to do a remix there is a project coming up that could use your talents.

Drop me a line on fda at newgrounds.com or find me on myspace:
www.myspace.com/zeitmahl

Peace... Love...  Peace... Love...

---Shok