[Zombies] D::N [playlist 132] 03/12/05

Digital::Nimbus info at digitalnimbus.com
Sun Mar 13 08:39:21 EST 2005

Please excuse the previous post..

Next week we're also going to broadcast a
much more expansive MBM block --stay tuned
for more...

03/12/05 :: Digital::Nimbus [Show 132]
KUCI 88.9 FM :: http://digitalnimbus.com

AUDIO ARCHIVE :: http://digitalnimbus.net/archive
Download :: http://digitalnimbus.net/archive/mar_2005/dn_132.mp3
Stream :: http://digitalnimbus.net/archive/mar_2005/dn_132.m3u
Size :: 83.4mb @ 64kbps (3h:02m)

PLAYLIST ::
. Bitcrush :: Nimbus Effect [D::N] M/Cadoo
. Esem :: Eloki [Ikae EP] DeFocus
. Disjunction Reunion :: VB [West4East.org, comp.] Unschooled
. Quench :: Nemm [Punctuated] n5MD
. Plaid :: Crumax Rins [Spokes] Warp
. Gridlock :: Chrometaphor [Formless] Hymen
. Unit :: Caterpillar // Iris [I Came Here to Tell You...] Co.Ad Audio
. Retina.it :: Sambush [Retina.it] Mousike Lab
. KiloWatts :: Algae [Problem/Solving] Artificial Music Machine
. Secret Frequency Crew :: Holographic Moon Owls [Forest of...] Schematic
. Ether :: Contra [Condominium, comp] Mousike Lab
. Keef Baker :: Canberra [The Widnes Years] n5MD
. Displacer :: Arroyo (Dither mix) [Arroyo] M-Tronic
. Quinoline Yellow :: Dulcis [Dol-Goy Assist] Skam
. Autechre :: 6IE.CR [Draft 7.30] Warp
. Battery Operated + Made :: Choke Damp [Aprotic] CocoSolidCiti
. Mad EP :: 5-Cents [Eating Movies] Ad Noiseam
. µ-Ziq :: Johnny Mastricht [Bilious Paths] Planet-µ
. Headphone Science :: Only a Passenger [With Lines So Clean] True Call
. Traject :: She Said [Strengir Hrynja] Spezialmaterial
. Ad Vanz v Gescom :: Viral [1-8 Split Series, comp.] FatCat
. Basin Jently :: Not Playing Solitaire [MBM: Fans Remix Project] Digital
Chemist
. MBM :: Transmission (Burning Fire Mix) [Transmission] PIAS
. MBM :: The Circular Cosmic Spot [Edge of No Control] PIAS
. The JD's :: I Don't Know When to Stop [Unreleased] Jack Dangers/Jon Drukman
. Not Breathing :: Track 7 [Jan/2005 Demo] Dave Wright
. Jack Dangers :: No Secrets No Surprises [Variaciones Espectrales] Instinct
. MBM :: Retrograde Dub [...In Dub] Run
. Jack Dangers :: Track 6 [Electronic Music From Tapelab] Important!
. MBM :: Love Mad [Now] Mute
. Aural Planet :: Necrodelica (Fullon Mix) [Re.Worked] Vivo
. Mik La Vage :: Future Conduit [Future Conduit] Idio Sync
. Tommi Bass vs Neytoda :: Fraktured [OnePointOne, comp.] Rednetic
. Deru :: The Days Before Yesterday [Trying/Time To Remember] Merck
. SuperSax :: All The Things You Are [The Japanese Tour '75] Hindsight

Dig the music kidz,

Pietrobot & Freakquency Modulator.
::
Digital::Nimbus :: Electronic Audio Freakquencies
__ KUCI 88.9 FM, Friday Nights 12-3am (PST)
__ http://kuci.org ++ http://digitalnimbus.com