[Zombies] Blurry Pictures Of the Boston Show

Daniel Garcia dgarcia at silentnoise.org
Thu Jun 30 23:50:16 EDT 2005

On Jun 30, 2005, at 8:19 PM, Robert Krajewski wrote:
> I posted some pictures on Flickr:
> http://flickr.com/photos/rpkrajewski/sets/517808/

Nice!  Good shots of their rig as well :)

> Dean's photos are great (what camera did you use ?); I'm the guy in
> the  black T-shirt, blue wristband and camera in the lower right-
> hand corner of this picture:

(dan :) and thanks!

Canon Digital Rebel - some of the shots were with a 70-300mm lens on
a tripod, the rest were either a 50mm f/1.8 (wide open) or a 28-105mm
f/3.5-4.5 - all at iso800.  I went back and forth on using flash -
the shots without flash, while a little blurrier give a better feel
for what it was like in the club - the flash shots light things up
almost too much.

> http://dgarcia.net/gallery/mbm/IMG_6502

Ahh - cool - we met briefly before the show too, if i recall, no?

> I also took a few video snippets; I will post them later.

I can't wait to see any of the video from that show (jon? :)

--Dg