[Zombies] Numbers ??

Connekted Communications info at connektedevents.com
Wed Jun 29 13:06:54 EDT 2005

I agree with you.  Summer can be rough for this kind of tour plus
7 years since another tour..  I think the market that supports a lot of
shows ranges in age from 18-25.  Without recent tours a lot of that
market is not educated.  I think that this tour has exposed people
and has also put a strong buzz on the street.

I think there should be a follow up within 8-12 months from now in
the major cities.

Cheers,
Scott