[Zombies] Numbers ??

Connekted Communications info at connektedevents.com
Wed Jun 29 12:44:45 EDT 2005

Chicago did well, but not as well as it had in the past...
Our crowd was dedicated as well, true fans and people you don't see
out on a regular.. the crowd was hyped and jumping all over the place
which was good.

I personally thought that the tour in general would be selling out a
majority of the shows

Cheers,
Scott