[Zombies] MBM Video Archive..CALL GOING OUT

Jon Whitney turbid at turbid.com
Tue Jun 28 13:09:12 EDT 2005

food for thought: jack doesn't even own the rights to the PIAS catalogue
material (all the videos after Storm the Studio through Actual Sounds &
Voices)

so unless PIAS authorizes a collection (which Jack will probably not see a
penny from) i wouldn't get your hopes up for somthing original and
definitive - but then again stranger things have happened....

i'll see him tonight - maybe i can pick his brain on this

i would only hold off for fear they'll end up on ebay by some greedy
bastard who never learned to share.  and with the new intellectual
property laws and copyright stuff, somebody might get in trouble.