[Zombies] headbobbing bashing

Knavishas at aol.com Knavishas at aol.com
Fri Jun 24 16:00:59 EDT 2005

I appreciate and support your words ...
selfishly because they defend my lame show-going demeanor.
All the dancers of the world need to realize that some people just lack the
ability either to dance or to enjoy dancing, (and we don't want to end up
looking like someone who crawled out of a Frank Zappa song). Not to mention that
the older I get, and the earlier shift I work in the morning, the more I feel
all shows should be seated and catered ... though that is, of course, pushing
it.
There is a lot more going on in any MBM track than a beat, so there is a lot
more to entertain you than dancing.
And just for the record, most of us headbobbers tap our feet too. We're
working it in both directions.
The end.
andy