[Zombies] Pistel album on sale during tour!

Christopher Miller cervix at electronicsubsouth.com
Wed Jun 22 01:56:57 EDT 2005

On 06.20.05 1:46 PM, Jon Drukman wrote:

> i didn't realize mark had got the remaining copies back... last i hear they
> were stuck in switzerland.

Apparently he bought back all of the boxes when they went out of business.

> maybe he can sell them on cdbaby after the tour ends.  i'll mention it to him.

Yeah, get on his case.  I made the same exact suggestion and he implied that
other people had as well.

Again... if you were wanting this disc, now is the time to get it.  Believe
me when I say I have been actively looking for it for years without any luck
at all.  No place online carries it, I've never ever seen it on eBay...

Christopher Miller
cervix at electronicsubsouth.com