[Zombies] OT: Esthero

Michael Langelier loungelizard76 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 21:48:21 EDT 2005

"Breath From Another" is fantastic, and even after all
these years is still not far from my player.  And I
didn't mean to sound insulting by the 'narrow'
comment,  more a clarification that Esthero is no
where near MBM in style, and if that is what people
were looking for they weren't going to find it.  But
in retrospect, not the best way to articulate the
thought.
I did the same thing after I heard Esthero's voice;
heard the album, bought the album, then obsessively
collected everything I could get my hands on.  Can't
wait for the new album.  Hope you can catch one of her
shows.