[Zombies] OT: Esthero

Brian Conner nyquist74722 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 20 22:46:53 EDT 2005

"Breath From Another" didn't leave my CD player for 6 months straight, and
have since gotten every remix/ appearance I could. That Girl has got some
God given pipes. Voice and tracks that grab you where it counts and don't
let go.
I have been on the CD Universe pre-release order since I heard of the new
album coming out.
Just a bit of praise for Esthero from one non-narrow minded person who loves
female vocals. As for all that other stuff - good luck