[Zombies] Help promote MBM - Chicago PRESS

Connekted Communications info at connektedevents.com
Thu Jun 16 17:14:59 EDT 2005

Check out meatbeattour.com for some Chicago press.
It will be located under the General Chatter as well as
the Chicago forum.  (From Time Out Chicago)

Tomorrow more press comes out in the Chicago Reader.
I will scan and post that as well..

Spread the word!!1

oh yeah, in case you didn't know..  Ben Stokes will be
doing a DJ set for the OFFICIAL MBM AFTER PARTY in Chicago.
(I think this is the only official after party for the entire tour)

This will take place in SmartBar, which is connected to the
Metro.  It is free if you attend the MBM show...

MBM - Wed. June 22nd @ The Metro

Cheers,
Scott