[Zombies] Help promote MBM

Mark von Minden mark.vonminden at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 15:49:28 EDT 2005

The Denver/Boulder area is best covered by Radio 1190 in Boulder
(http://www.radio1190.org), which is the University of Colorado
station.  Happily, they have 'At The Center' in heavy rotation and
have been promoting the show.  It seems like they're always playing a
track from it whenever I turn it on, but you can always call and
request it more!

-mark