[Zombies] Help promote MBM

adjust at rematter.com adjust at rematter.com
Thu Jun 16 16:22:16 EDT 2005

detroit people should also hit up CJAM 91.5 in windsor. pietro should know
well enough about that.

Windsor: 519.971.3630
Detroit: 313.963.6112 ex: 3630
http://web2.uwindsor.ca/cjam/nvd_program-guide.html

and the best time to hit up WDET is during the chuck horn (11a-1p) or liz
copland (10p-2a) shows. uber electronic friendly rotations, and no
strangers to jack. i'm sure with a little power of suggestion, liz would
feature MBM on the airwaves friday night the 24th, the night before the
MBM show in detroit.

theres also a thread about the detroit date, here:

http://www.detroitluv.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=383123cd1cd79aeb079665c8890ec970&topic=24342.0