[Zombies] Seattle show

Pierre N. anapurna23 at yahoo.fr
Sat Jun 11 10:52:08 EDT 2005

Seems to be .... incredible .... I'm very jealous ... Here in France we are waiting for the bigbeat king now since ... ten years! Why Jack don't come in Europe ?

Michael Langelier <loungelizard76 at yahoo.com> a écrit :Okay! Fine! It was fantastic!
Two screens and a giant robot pops on and says, "I am
Electro... my brain is bigger than yours!" and that
sweet bass start humming in the wall behind me, and
there is a big smile on my face. It was a great set!
I didn't have a pen or I'd have tried to jot down a
set list. I believe they pulled something off of
every album. I just got "At The Center" so I'm not
familiar enough with the album to pick out tracks. I
heard everything from 'Spinning Round' off "RUOK" to
(and you're not gonna believe this when I say it)
'Genocide'(!) from the AAW days. Jack pulled up the
mic and graced us with full vocals for that, and when
they did 'Edge Of No Control Pt 2'! It was great to
hear more than sampled vocals. A few other highlights
for me were 'Radio Babylon', 'Helter Skelter',
'Nuclear Bomb' and the list just goes on and on...
over two hours worth. It was also truly cool when for
the encore Jack gave the reigns to Ben and they did a
kick-ass 'House of God'!
As I said, great set, fantastic show.... IT F**KIN
ROCKED!

Everyone is in for agreat show.