[Zombies] Seattle show

kiya iamacopier babzani denial at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jun 10 15:53:49 EDT 2005

yeah, i just about freaked when i read your review too.
i seriously didn't think they were going to play stuff off Satyricon, AAV, and Storm the Studio..
jeesus.
this show might come close to the Pop Will Eat Itself reunion shows i went to in january in a
nostalgic sense.
see you all tomorrow night in sf.
:)

-kiya