[Zombies] LA zombies

Jeremy Guzowski Jerm817 at msn.com
Tue Jun 7 16:07:32 EDT 2005

Shok-

You know i'll be there. . .

-jeremy-

----- Original Message -----
From: Shok
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2005 8:09 AM
To: zombies at hollyfeld.org
Subject: [Zombies] LA zombies

heya Chris and other folks.....
  I will certainly be at the LA show!

also... I will be holding a giveaway this evening on my radio show for a
pair of concert tix for the 13th of June House Of Blues show in
Hollywood (LA Show) as well as a few promotional cds of AT THE CENTER,
courtesy of Windswept Publishing.    Check The iRRegular Show this
evening from 8pm pst to 11pm pst to win!  www.contagiousradio.com

I barely check my old aol mail but I will be checking it a bit more
frequently to see who is coming for the show!

Is there an official who is coming list?

I know about the bulletin board dealio.. I am just wondering about the
folks who read this list.

---Shok
my email is fda at newgrounds dot com
www.te-er.com