[Zombies] LA zombies

Shok EmergeRec at aol.com
Tue Jun 7 09:06:34 EDT 2005

heya Chris and other folks.....
  I will certainly be at the LA show!

also... I will be holding a giveaway this evening on my radio show for a
pair of concert tix for the 13th of June House Of Blues show in
Hollywood (LA Show) as well as a few promotional cds of AT THE CENTER,
courtesy of Windswept Publishing.    Check The iRRegular Show this
evening from 8pm pst to 11pm pst to win!  www.contagiousradio.com

I barely check my old aol mail but I will be checking it a bit more
frequently to see who is coming for the show!

Is there an official who is coming list?

I know about the bulletin board dealio.. I am just wondering about the
folks who read this list.

---Shok
my email is fda at newgrounds dot com
www.te-er.com