[Zombies] Storm The Studio & Armed Audio Warfare / re-issues on Run

Thierens, Danny Danny.Thierens at KochGlitsch.com
Tue Jun 7 04:11:33 EDT 2005

Fellow zombies,

Can anyone comment on the "audible" difference between the original
CD-releases of the above 2 (which I have) and the "remastered" versions
released on Run a while ago ? I just listened to the original AAW-CD again
and found a serious lack in bass in for instance _I Got The Fear_ (in
comparison to the original 12"). Perhaps this is better on the remastered
one ?

Looking forward to some quick input.

Thanks,

dv8