[Zombies] bass kittens & volum on proton radio TODAY

Digital::Nimbus info at digitalnimbus.com
Wed Jul 13 20:03:39 EDT 2005

>exclusive tracks from us and our pals.  in particular my set contains
>some tino (not exclusive, i'm not that lucky!) and the JDs (me and jack,
>better quality streaming than heard on digital nimbus).

Just a quick update regarding KUCI's streaming media and our
audio archives.. KUCI broadcasts at 128kbps (as does Proton Radio)
live streaming media --which means we broadcasted The JD's at
128kbps, live on-the-air.

Our audio archives are available at 64kbps to save space and to
prevent high-quality downloads of music that could otherwise
be purchased legitimately at the record shops.

Dig the music kids,

P&F.

::
DIGITAL::NIMBUS :: Electronic Audio Freakquencies
KUCI 88.9 FM, Friday Nights 12-3am (PST)
http://digitalnimbus.com :: http://kuci.org