[Zombies] D::N [playlist 146] 07/02/05

Digital::Nimbus info at digitalnimbus.com
Sat Jul 2 19:35:38 EDT 2005

07/02/05 :: Digital::Nimbus [Show 146]
KUCI 88.9 FM :: http://digitalnimbus.com

AUDIO ARCHIVE :: http://digitalnimbus.net/archive
Download :: http://digitalnimbus.net/archive/july_2005/dn_146.mp3
Stream :: http://digitalnimbus.net/archive/july_2005/dn_146.m3u
Size :: 88.4mb @ 64kbps (3h:13m)

PLAYLIST ::
. Bitcrush :: Nimbus Effect [D::N] M/Cadoo
. Adam Johnson :: Some Say She's Naive [Chigliak] Merck
. Bauri :: Undivided [Slacker Journal] Neo Ouija
. Henry Jacobs :: Track 22 [The Wide Weird World Of..] Important
. Intricate :: Efforts [In Pectra] Spezial Material
. Surface 10 :: 5 Chain Reactors [Unreleased] Dean Debendictis
. Exillon :: XL Lonie [Prequiem] Component
. Brothomstates :: Mr Kitshock [Claro] Warp
. Traject :: Chkal [Strengir Hrynja] Spezial Material
. Einóma :: Beltral Square [Undir Feilnotum] Vertical Form
. Infinite Scale :: Plrkel [Sound Sensor] Toytronic
. Boards of Canada :: Rue The Whirl [Music Has the Right to Children] Warp/Skam
. Esem :: Sofiatram As I Hear It [Serial Human] Merck
. Esem :: Eloki [Ikae EP] Defocus
. Four Tet :: You Could Ruin My Day [Pause] Domino
. Num Num :: Hi Num [Unknown Sources EP] Toytronic
. Lexaunculpt :: Has Been Trying Not To Wonder
[The Blurring of Trees] Planet-Mu
. Secret Frequency Crew :: Black Moss Caves Pt.1
[Forest of the Echo Downs] Schematic
. Meat Beat Manifesto :: Blind [At The Center] Thirsty Ear
. Jack Dangers :: Zxero [Variaciones Espectrales] Instinct
. Jack Dangers :: Shave My Head [Hello Friends!] TinoCorp
. Meat Beat Manifesto :: Dynamite Fresh [RUOK?] Run
. Plaid :: vs Dropshadow Disease [Versus Rather Interesting, comp.] Quatermass
. Systm :: Kryrtozeit [Force Majeure, comp.] 409
. Similar :: Cit [MD8, comp.] n5MD
. Bad Loop :: Eri Valeire [Luo] One.dot9.ca
. Autechre :: Eutow [Tri Repetae++] Warp
. nkH :: Pointblank [Crash Redevelopment, comp.] Co.Ad Audio
. Proqxis :: Eonid [Ions, comp.] Konstrukt
. Bitcrush :: Untilted [Enarc] Component
. Displacer :: Down [Arroyo] M-Tronic
. Gridlock :: Return [Formless] Hymen
. SubtractiveLAD :: Remained Removed [Giving Up The Ghost] n5MD
. Ad Vanz v Gescom :: Viral [1-8 Split Series, comp.] FatCat
. Gimmik :: 20th of June [Everything Is Green, comp.] Toytronic
. Sean Quinn :: I'm Here (Twice) [Skylines] Psychonavigation
. Jay Migliori :: Blues East [Smile] Cexton

Dig the music kids,

Pietrobot & Freakquency Modulator.
::
Digital::Nimbus :: Electronic Audio Freakquencies
KUCI 88.9 FM, Friday Nights 12-3am (PST)
http://digitalnimbus.com ++ http://kuci.org