[Zombies] NYC show last night

volition at optonline.net volition at optonline.net
Sat Jul 2 12:35:15 EDT 2005

I have to agree with Brian and Micah, the show was amazing. My girlfriend (a first timer to an MBM show) was enjoying every bit of it, well expect the chest compressions from the bass bins, made us a little nauseous ;-)

That encore was icing on the cake,  with the Tino (do you like da drums?) and DHS (the house of god) tracks, definitely the best show I've seen since 1989...

Sorry I didn't get to meet you Brian, and Micah I still owe you a drink.... :-)

Cheers,

Ross